We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard any information that is in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information is our highest priority. We do not sell, rent or trade personal information to third parties. We will use your information in the following ways:
- Fulfilling, delivering, and communication information regarding your order.
- Processing credit cards and payments
- Registering and servicing your account
- Alerting you to product, service, and promotional information
- Helping us to improve our product, services, websites, and marketing campaigns
- Providing our customers with the best customer service
WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- With third-party businesses and service providers that assist with our business operations, such as shipping vendors, billing vendors, and payment card processors. We require that such providers keep your personal information safe, secure, and private.
- To comply with applicable law or reasonable requests based upon governmental regulation, court order, subpoena, or similar related action
- As we deem necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our store(s), our customers, our associates, and others, and to prevent harm or loss in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual unlawful activity
- We may refuse requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts, risk the privacy of others, or are extremely impractical.
- After closing your account(s), or updating or revising any information within your account(s) or any information technologies associated with your device(s), we may not delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove information from our back-up system(s)
- Closing or updating information relating to ones online account does not guarantee the closing or updating of a separate and different email newsletter or in-store account. In our efforts to provide accurate and complete information, we do utilize third party entities to assist us with updating and maintaining current contact information
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Regardless of whether you are shopping or utilizing our services online, via a mobile device, or in the stores, we make securing your information a priority, take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your information and appropriately limit third-party access to such information. We use a variety of security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our Websites utilize encryption technology, including Secure Sockets Layer, to protect your information that we transport across the internet. Your personal online account(s) with us are protected via password protection and accessed online via such password. We comply with industry standards relating to safeguards for handling and securing customer payment information provided during payment card transactions.