Join The Anti-Cancer Challenge
How far will you go to defeat cancer? Join the 2021 UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge — eight weeks of virtual fitness challenges, webinars, and wellness classes leading up to Challenge Day, August 14. On that day, you’ll connect virtually with others across the nation, riding, running, and walking to support UCI cancer researchers, who know no boundaries in their quest to redefine what it means to be diagnosed with cancer.
One hundred percent of the money raised goes to the most promising research at the UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. Your contribution supports the inspired investigations of renowned physician-scientists who will stop at nothing to defeat the disease.
RIDE, RUN, OR WALK WHEREVER YOU ARE!
Virtual Programs Begin Saturday, June 19, 2021
Virtual Challenge Day is Saturday, August 14, 2021
FUNDRAISE FOR CANCER RESEARCH
• Ask your friends, family, and colleagues to support you.
• Raise funds with the help of online tools and resources and earn great prizes!
TAKE ON FITNESS CHALLENGES
• Download the app to track your activity.
• Be entered for prizes for the miles you log leading up to Challenge Day.
PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLASSES
• Get ready for Challenge Day with yoga, toning, and more from our partners.
• Enjoy online fitness classes: June 23, July 7, July 21, Aug. 4
ATTEND EDUCATIONAL WEBINARS
• Hear about the latest treatments and research from renowned UCI faculty.
• Join us for the following free webinars:
May 26 Cancer research update*
June 10 Family-focused session about families making a difference*
June 30 Nutrition and wellness
July 14 Protecting skin and hair
July 28 Innovations in digestive health
Aug. 11 Exploring the relationship between cancer and genetics
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, VISIT